THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM, AND HOW TO CLEAN IT WITH DIY ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS.
How to make your own Mattress cleaner.
- 450g Baking Soda
- Essential Oil
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Before beginning, flip your bed, which is smart to do every six months to extend mattress life and prevent sagging.
- While you’re working on your mattress, put your bedding in the washing machine, and put duvets or feather beds in the dryer.
- Mix baking soda and essential oil (10 to 20 drops) Lavender, chamomile, sandalwood, and ylang ylang are all soothing scents that would be wonderfully calming, and they are naturally antibacterial.
- Sprinkle the baking soda over your bed, using the entire mix.
- Rub the baking soda mixture into the bed, which really gives your mattress a deep cleaning.
- Let sit for at least 1h.
- After 1h, vacuum the mattress (working slowly to ensure all the baking soda has been removed)