FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT A REAL FRENCH WOMEN COOKS AT HOME!
BRIGITTE & FRANCOISE WILL BE CHARING WITH YOU
“THEIR CUISINE FROM THE NORTH TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE!”
INSPIRE YOUR COOKING SKILLS.
Preparation time: 30min
Cooking time: 10min
Ingredients for about 6 persons:
- 200g of French semolina medium size (for gluten free type, replace with Quinoa)
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil
- 2 Lemons jus
- A tablespoon of orange blossom
- Fresh mint about 12 to 20 leaves (depending how much you like mint) Keep 2-3 for final touch
- Fresh Basilica about 5 leaves
- 100g of blond dried Raisins
Put the semolina in a big bowl, poor the lemon jus, some salt and the olive oil
(Reserve in the fridge until the semolina swells well for at least 3hrs).
Marinate the raisins in a small bowl with warm water and a tablespoon of orange blossom.
Prepare the veggies: cut in small pieces the onion, the tomatoes and the cucumbers, slice the mint.
Mix the preparation with the semolina and reserve in the fridge .
Before serving check the seasoning, add salt and pepper as needed.
HUMMM, IT’S GOOD, IT’S FRESH, IT’S TASTY!